Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A New Look and a New Year!

Yay - I've had a makeover! Well not me exactly - although I wouldn't say no if Trinny & Susannah knocked at my door!  No I mean here in my little corner of the craft world.

The lovely folks at Shabby Blogs (who very generously provide fantastic free designs for bloggers) recently updated their server and decided to retire some of their older designs - one of which was mine. So rather than feel mortally wounded that my design was clearly considered "so last year!!" I've decided to embrace this as an opportunity to give my blog a new look as I look forward to an exciting new year. Oh that reminds me - Happy New Year everyone - I'm a bit late I know but it's taken me a while to fit back into my craft hat after the Christmas holidays!

Anyway, I love the new design and had a lot of fun playing around with it - there's so many other little features to muck around with too so I'm looking forward to adding a few more accessories over the coming weeks - sorry I couldn't resist one last makeover pun!

Hope you're all having a great day - I'll talk to you soon!

1 comment: