Friday, June 18, 2010

Hide & Seek Market


The very first Hide & Seek Market is just over a month away!  I'm excited to be taking part - I'm also very busy working on new items to put on the stall.

Over the coming weeks I thought I'd give you a preview of some of the goodies I've already made and some of the new stuff as it gets created - this usually happens very late at night when MrJ and the kids are snoozing!

Here's today's sneak peak at one of my altered clipboards - I've just sourced some fabulous new paper and I can't wait to make more!

These Altered Clipboards will soon be in my Etsy shop too - but that's a job for another night!






2 comments:

  1. I love that paper Jenine! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah - I had lots of fun the other night ordering similar shabby chic papers - I can't wait for the postman!

    ReplyDelete