Friday, June 11, 2010

Some Exciting News!

A couple of weeks ago I received a lovely invitation via my Etsy shop to take part in a new market starting up in the Hills District in Sydney. I'm thrilled to share some exciting news - my application has been successful!

A very enterprising and creative Mum, named Aloma, has created this fantastic opportunity for avid crafters, many of them parents, to showcase their wares. Hop on over to Hide and Seek Market to check out her blog.

The first Hide & Seek Market will be held on Sunday 25 July 2010
from 10am-3pm
at Wrights Rd Community Centre Kellyville
(cnr Harrington Rd, opposite Kellyville Plaza)

Mark the date in your diary - it'll be fun!

My friend Tracey is doing the market with me - check out her Etsy shop at Ben and Jess - we always have lots of fun together on market days!

No comments:

Post a Comment